The Digital Marketing Intern will be responsible for supporting business marketing efforts. This could be online advertising, content marketing, direct mail marketing, SEO and social media platforms.
The host company is seeking a motivated intern who is ready to apply knowledge of digital marketing processes, in a real-world environment. This candidate should have enthusiasm for developing digital marketing skills and possess a strong work ethic. They want someone who has strong attention to detail and is task – oriented.
Must be prepared to manage your own time, and work independently as well as part of a team.
- You have a positive, “I can make it happen “ attitude –
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Deep knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Attention to detail
- Creative thinking
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Can manage your own time
Tasks include the following but not limited to:
• Website management. (WordPress)
• Digital monitoring and analysis of competitors.
• Digital monitoring and analysis of potential and current partner organisations.
• Research and reporting on outsourcing products for our ecommerce website.
• Using Google Analytics, Adwords, etc. to gather market research and recommend improvements.
• Use of social media to reach a wider audience.
• Facebook marketing to increase sales and engagement.
• Content creation according to buyer’s journey and assigned objectives.
• Perform Basic SEO techniques to make website performance better.
• Help in building community around helping students from pre school to postgraduates by providing them digital technologies and jobs & experience around digital technologies.
- Photoshop or similar (canva will be great).
- Html, css, java script.
- WordPress, woocommerce.
- Familiarity with social media platforms like facebook, linkedin.
- Knowledge about SMM ( Social media marketing).
- Facebook ads, linkedin ads.
- Photography/Videography is advantageous.
- Comfortable in facing camera or being live on facebook.
- What we provide?
-Training and experience on live ongoing projects.
-Certificate of internship at the end of the internship.
-Genuine valid reference for any future opportunities.
Vacancy code: TTS – DDT9001
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.
Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the position and will be motivated to perform if hired.