Divers Group delivers full lifecycle ICT solutions starting from procurement, deployment, relocation, tracking and monitoring up to disposing, recycling and re-marketing of IT equipment to some of the largest organizations in NZ. We have launched our own e-commerce site (www.techtraders.co.nz) to sell refurbished IT gear and our key market is students.
Since we provide our services mainly to students, therefore no one better than students themselves to promote it
We are seeking a motivated intern who is ready to apply knowledge of digital marketing processes, in a real-world environment. You should have enthusiasm for developing digital marketing skills and possess a strong work ethic.
We are looking for a candidate who has strong attention to detail and is task – oriented.
Must be prepared to manage your own time and work independently as well as part of a team.
Tasks include the following but not limited to:
- Website management. (WordPress)
- Using Google Analytics, Adwords, etc. to gather market research and recommend improvements.
- Use of social media to reach a wider audience.
- Facebook marketing to increase sales and engagement.
- Content creation according to buyer’s journey and assigned objectives.
- Perform Basic SEO techniques to make website performance better.
- Photoshop or similar (canva will be great).
- Html, css, java script.
- WordPress, woocommerce.
- Familiarity with social media platforms like facebook, linkedin.
- Knowledge about SMM ( Social media marketing).
- Facebook ads, linkedin ads.
- Photography/Videography is advantageous.
What do we provide?
- Training and opportunity to participate in challenging and exciting projects.
- Certificate of internship upon completion.
- Referral for any future opportunities.
Vacancy code: TTS – DDT9001
How to apply
To apply for an internship via us, please use the “Apply now” link. You will need to complete an online application form. We will email you to acknowledge we have received your interest and let you know the next steps in the application process.